Good reporting by The Observer about a local non-profit using Andrews Beverages (Miller-Coors’ controlled distribution company) as the sponsor. Apparently they didn’t even think to ask any of the local breweries, even though they aim to promote local businesses. Nice job Downtown Dallas Inc. Maybe those of us who enjoy local businesses should let the folks at DDI know that if they want to see Dallas thrive, like we all know it is very capable of, then they should probably promote our unique local businesses instead of the same ole stuff we can find in any and every market across the US! I know I’ll be contacting them, and you should too.
- Best tailgate crew evah... except missing Katelyn Rudolph fb.me/1h9lxrpIf 3 years ago
- This is the port-o-john at the FTW Food and Wine fest. fb.me/6zV14roOO 3 years ago
- Running a NCAA bracket pool if anyone's interested. $5/bracket. 3 years ago
- Priority numero uno at the new home: garden beds. Yesterday's downpour has caused me to postpone planting down... fb.me/2svHm0Is9 3 years ago
- My new tailgate beverage of choice! Well, after a bloody mary of course. fb.me/6BWawX9CY 3 years ago